in.ane - origin Latin "innis"; content that lacks sense or substance.

chat - origin Middle English "chatten"; to converse in an easy, familiar manner.

in.ane chat - origin "innis chatten" - to converse in a familiar manner, content that lacks sense or substance.

Friday, February 10, 2006

After a long wait

If you have been to my profile you would have noticed that it has taken me a long time to post something here. So I have decided I will start with "musings", something that I notice in my day-to-day life which I find strange, intriguing, a first experience, a novelty.

This could be from things around me or things I notice in whatever I'm reading. I will try to post each one separately, but more importantly, I hope I will come across something everyday. And hopefully, this will at least make me write blogs that are more than just musings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home